We take care of you even before your arrival
In order to book safely and with more flexibility, our reservations policies have been updated for you. Book your stay now at a pre-paid rate and cancel up to three days before the arrival (terms and conditions apply). You can also benefit from a temporarily reduced rate of 5% VAT.
Arrive in style
Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by our team a metre apart and with a covered smile. We invite all of our guest to do the same.Avoid the stress of the everyday and allow our dedicated concierge team to help you organise a car transfer which follows our strict hygiene protocols for your safety and peace of mind.Should you be traveling with your own car, our Doorman will assist you. Our partnering car parks apply matching protocols ensuring safety.Our front desk team can’t wait to say “Bonjour” to you again. They will contact you prior to your arrival to help you plan your journey with us and simplify your check-in.Upon arrival, your luggage will be sanitised before joining you in your room.Our team will be there to welcome you in the safety of our luxurious lobby. Sanitising stations and updated cleaning processes have joined our beautiful flower displays in all our public areas.
Safe is the new chic
• Our high cleaning standards have also been adapted to comply with our certified ALLSAFE protocols. Back to back usage of rooms will be avoided. Our ventilation is unique to each room, ensuring 24/7 supply of fresh air. Our daily housekeeping and turndown service will be adapted to your needs.
• To ensure a safe London experience, a sanitation kit containing individual-sized hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant wipes, and masks will be available upon request.
Eat, drink, enjoy
The highest hygiene standards are practiced in all our dining venues to ensure your safety. Seating areas are disinfected after each guest and social distancing is applied in all steps of your experience.
• Restaurant Wild Honey St James: We will continue to serve breakfast in the restaurant or in your room.
• St James Bar: We invite you to enjoy a drink or a meal anytime throughout the day.
• Rose Lounge: Afternoon tea has yet to return but our Rose Lounge will be there to welcome you for a relaxing tea or coffee.
• In-room dining: We continue to provide you an in-room dining experience 24/7.
• Sofitel Spa: We are monitoring government policies and will adapt the spa experience accordingly once it reopens in order to ensure relaxation of both body and mind.
• Fitness: Our Gym facilities promote social distancing and are regularly disinfected.
• Events: We implement social distancing in all our event spaces in order to maintain our safety level. We will ensure our new protocols are and will maintain our usual high level of service to make your event a success.
• Ceremonies: We are now able to host weddings or civil partnerships with up to 30 guests and will do everything to make your special day perfect.
• Hybrid events: Our AV company partner will assist you to deliver a wonderful experience for both in-person and virtual attendees.
"C’est chic to care"
We are excited to re-open our doors and welcome you back to Sofitel London St James from Friday 21st August 2020.
During these uncertain times we have kept our guests in our hearts and our minds, working to elevate your experience as well as your safety.
We invite you to discover below a list of steps we are taking to keep our joie de vivre and service from the heart while maintaining the highest hygiene standards.
We would be delighted to answer any questions you might have. Please contact us at H3144@sofitel.com or by phone at +44 (0) 207 747 2200 for further details.
We look forward to saying Bonjour to you again.
Marie Paule Nowlis